Followers

Sunday 3 March 2013

I'm Sure it was OK!


I’m Sure it was OK - Or, Gee, it seemed like a good idea at the time!
The sign was there for bicycles, not scooters… anyway, I wasn’t taking up much space…

Guilty as charged your honour
That was until I saw the parking cop walk past… straight away my stomach dropped.
Oh well, I have gotten away with my silly business for far too long… here comes my first traffic infringement in a while… I had even taken an incriminating photo of my unlawful actions, so I could not even plead that it was someone else with a ’68 Vespa in town
So I finished my cappuccino & the associated posing & even the quick call in at the Chemist on the way back (as I didn’t want to see the Brown Bomber in the act hitting me with a ticket)
Nothing… Hmm, I’ll just have to wait & see if this is an electronic infringement system that will see me booked & the notice sent straight to the home address!
Bugger
Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment