Followers

Sunday 3 March 2013

Selling out???

I have accepted Fate
After the move, I now have some time to do some stuff… I have ordered a speedo cable… about time too, the surfer has been showing 357.2km for about 12 months now.
Originally, I was acting the goat & not caring; BUT, it would have been a bit impressive if I could quote a top speed; I was always looking at it the way that the Newtown Rugby League Club looks at its “official attendance”… after every game, it is always the same number (taken from their last first grade home game…) If you’ve ever watched a game at Henson park, you have to laugh at the shenanigans that the fans & club managers get up to; every game that quote the same number of people in attendance as they have since they returned to competition - to a raucous chorus of laughter & cheering.

I was doing the same thing… until this morning at 4:30AM when I cracked & placed the order… am I a sell out?
I hope not, but maybe I can track the speedo & get the economy of the Surfer & such… it will be an interesting exercise
So Mote it Be
Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment