Followers

Thursday 7 June 2012

D’oh!


So the Thursday school run went well & I said to myself, yep, I am going to go for a buzz on the The Silver Surfer after I do the school run … by the time I had done my coffee & some other stuff, I was getting excited. I had the mighty beast out & was mid-fueling him when the phone rang… D’oh
Stopped! I like my green 2 stroke petrol can (as opposed to the red one for normal fuel). It is good for keeping the wrong fuel out of the wrong bikes. I will admit that these 2 colors could be a problem if I was color blind!

It turns out that Benny was crook & needed to be picked up from school; double D’oh.

I called the Child Bride to let her know & then off to school… Benny was rather hot & flustered & had spewed (so he definitely wasn’t chucking a sickie)

Anyway, Benny was well enuff to sip water, play Lego & watch TV – although I was not letting him sit around without a bucket close by… Triple D’oh

So No Vespa for me! BUT, on the upside this did let me do some Cub work instead, I would just have to stick my head back into the house every now & then to make sure he was OK.

A 7 year old boy with Lego will always be happy, so I didn't have to worry there!

Life is Good - So Mote it Be!

Cheerio
Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment