Followers

Thursday 27 September 2012

I smell like a scooter!

I really don't go for father’s day. I always call Dear Ol'Dad and get him booze, but, as for myself, I don't worry.

I don't think it is truly that important.

That being said, The boys do, and so when, I got home, they were bursting at the seams to give me some school made father’s day cards (the best sort too). But the child bride had excelled herself & secured me some Lambretta cologne...


Ben was very keen for me to look at it & was reading it to me!

Way cool to be a dad at my place tonite!

I put the stuff on & I must say that it smelt OK - even better, as the child bride liked the smell too.

The tag-line about the house has been that "Hey, I smell like a Lambretta"...

I do wonder how many owners of Lambretta cologne realise that the name relates to the funky 60’s scooter icon... Marketing, it just works doesn't it!

So Mote it be
Leigh
(I smell like a scooter!)

No comments:

Post a Comment