Followers

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Scooter at the airport


Whilst continuing my bacchic travelling and watching my fellow travellers wander around the airport I happened to notice some unusual things…

The first out of the ordinary was the group of (possibly) Tibetan monks and there rather high cheek boned groupies (all in traditional dress); this was followed shortly after by the group of Tongans in very tradition garb as well. It was very cool to see such differences about a domestic airport! BUT there was another interesting find. It did take me about 6 ciders to notice the poster... but I liked it so much that I wasted 5 minutes trying to take a photo of it… I liked it so much that I felt like buying a moscato! Note at this point, I only thought about it!

Wine, Women & Vespas the finer things in life


On the upside, it is good to use a rather stylish icon Vespa to sell another Italian inspired thing - in this case Italian style white wine, not the most fashionable tipple in Oz, despite it being very suitable to the Oz climate

So Mote it be,

Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment