Followers

Tuesday 25 September 2012

I'm a meagher-tian


Well, people often wonder what I get up to when I am not blogging or scooting around or being a house husband, well wonder no friends more the truth is that I am also buying a block of land near OJ.

So this is planned to be the Love Cubs Love Shack... And a house for the Family as well (the vacant land in front of the existing house that is!)


This turn of events has left me rather busy (I didn't realise that there was so much involved in house building...)

 Anyway, in order to keep this blog more “on topic” than “off topic” that it has been of late, the Child Bride & I will keep the house stuff to our shiny brand new blog at "Planet Meaghers" ... If you are interested in grand designs & landscaping, & laughing at my frustrations, feel free to have a look… http://planetmeaghers.blogspot.com.au/
 
I will definitely Keep on Trucking here – the change is how do I accommodate the House stuff with the Love Cub… as former Oz PM Malcolm Fraser famously said “Life wasn’t meant to be easy…”

I will return to the usual Cub-land & Scooter town soon!

So Mote It Be

Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment